A Global Program for Decarbonization Startups
The Kaplak Decarbonization Accelerator, powered by MassChallenge, is a multi-week program designed to help climate tech entrepreneurs scale their innovations and make a massive impact.
Decarbonizing the planet is the greatest challenge of our time. We believe that with a proven leadership model and a powerful network of support, we can not only meet this challenge but we will also launch a generation of breakthrough companies.
Why you should participate
Our Decarbonization Accelerator is a rare opportunity for founders to scale their vision. Over the course of the program, you will:
- Access large organizations to help scale your innovation
- Learn the proven Dreams & Details framework for strategy, innovation & leadership
- Connect with top industry experts in 1:1 settings
- Unlock a global network of 200+ mentors
- Pitch to the world’s top venture capital firms
- Join a network of 100+ founders and world-class business leaders
- Earn the chance to work with one of our Kaplaks post-program, who will help you on your journey to growth
Applications for our next program will soon open. But get in touch with us so we can let you know when we run our next cohort!
Applications will soon open!
Our fall program kicks off in October 2023, and our applications will be live soon.
If you’d like us to reach out when you can apply or if you have any questions in the meantime, please reach out!
Dreams and Details for a Decarbonized Future – Jim Hagemann Snabe’s TED Talk at Cop26
We were inspired to create this program in the wake of our founder Jim Snabe’s work as the chairman of Maersk, where he used the ‘Dreams and Details’ framework as a blueprint for launching 8 container vessels running on carbon neutral methanol by 2024.